Bed bugs are a tough pest to get rid of, but it can be even harder to choose a pest control company that meets your needs. There are many things that you should consider before making your decision, but finding the right service provider will feel like a match made in heaven.
10 Reasons Why Hiring a Pest Control Company is a Smart Decision
- Less on your plate. We all lead very busy lives. Taking on a huge project like bed bug extermination may be more than we can handle. Getting in touch with a pest control professional can take the pressure off of you to get everything done.
- More manpower. Not only will calling in the professionals relieve you of big responsibility, it will also put an entire team of exterminators at your disposal. More manpower means more resources in the fight to reclaim your home from bed bugs.
- Better resources. The tools that a bed bug exterminator will have access to will be specifically designed for the job. Household items don’t always do the trick, but the products and equipment that a professional uses will always produce tried and true results.
- Expert guidance. DIY pest control is becoming more and more popular, but the EPA still recommends calling in the professionals in most cases. The best pest control professionals will be able to come up with a solution for anything, even when do-it-yourselfers might hit a wall.
- Ready for anything. Do-it-yourselfers are always eager to take on a project until they realize just how big it is. A professional will never get caught unprepared for the job. For the best bed bug exterminators, no job is too big.
- Better health. Having an infestation can take a toll on your health, and so can getting rid of bed bugs when you don’t know what you’re doing. Hiring a professional with a plan can protect you, your home, and your loved ones from harm.
- Save money. DIY extermination is becoming more popular because it appears to have less of a financial impact. Unfortunately, not all do-it-yourself treatments are very effective, and you can end up spending more on DIY bed bug treatments than if you had simply hired an exterminator in the first place.
- Peace of mind. Bed bugs are incredibly intelligent, and are likely to outwit the unsuspecting person and survive DIY treatments. Don’t lose sleep wondering whether or not you’ve gotten them all. The best professional bed bug exterminator will put your mind at ease.
- Less cleanup. Preparing for bed bug extermination can be an even bigger job than the treatment itself. Unpacking your home and getting back to normal can be too! A professional pest control expert will leave you less to deal with than if you did it all on your own.
- Quality sleep. It’s easy to lose sleep if you’re up all night worrying about getting eaten alive by bed bugs. Hiring a pest control company will get you bed bug free faster, which means you’ll be back to getting your beauty rest in no time.
How to Properly Choose a Pest Control Service Provider
With so many options to choose from, it can be tough to know what the right decision is when picking a pest control company. But, the best bed bug exterminator will always be ready to meet your needs. A professional will have what it takes to handle any job, and they should always be willing to discuss things upfront to design a plan that’s right for you no matter what. Experience, reputation, and a concern for safety are key. The right bed bug professional will have a track record for getting the job done and putting their customers first.
Questions to Ask Any Pest Extermination Company
- Are your pest control services safe for children and pests? Before you even ask for a quote, make sure the consultation will be worth your time. If you have to leave your home because the bed bug treatment isn’t safe, this is probably not the exterminator for you.
- Do you stand by your estimates? Make sure that your pest control service provider is willing to be up front about the work they plan to do, and how much it will cost. Clear, honest communication is key.
- How well do you train your staff? Getting good results in a bed bug treatment requires the knowledge and expertise of an experienced pest control expert. Make sure your service provider comes with a crew that is rigorously trained.
- Can you prevent infestation? It is not possible to completely prevent bed bugs from coming back, but a professional exterminator will be prepared to provide you with options to give you a fighting chance. If a pest control company isn’t willing to do that, keep looking.
- What happens after extermination? Don’t fall for pest control companies that spray and pray. Anyone can lay down bed bug spray once and leave. The best pest control service provider won’t stop until every last bed bug is gone.
What are the Things You Need to Consider Before Hiring a Pest Control Company
- Budget. Taking your budget into account means making sure you can afford products and services, but it also means making sure you’re spending your money wisely. Investing in a pest control company should be affordable but it should also give you the most bang for your buck.
- Pest infestation situation. The size of your bed bug infestation can affect the kind of treatment you need. Make sure your service provider is ready for anything.
- Household needs. How much time and effort are you willing to put in to prepare for treatment, and will your exterminator meet you halfway? If you have to do most of the work yourself, what’s the point in paying for a professional?
- Health and safety. Pesticides and other chemicals can be harmful to your health. Are you prepared to evacuate your home? If not, finding an exterminator whose treatments will deliver results and protect your health at the same time should be your top priority.
- Service. It goes without saying that you deserve the best. Bed bug exterminators who are not willing to go above and beyond for their clients should be ruled out from the very beginning.
Why Choose Bed Bug 911
The experts at BedBug911 have been in business for nearly 2 decades. Our service providers undergo a high-intensity training that prepares them for any situation. We work with all kinds of clients, from residential to commercial, and even those with special needs. There is nothing we haven’t seen, and we come ready with a solution for everything. Best of all, we use non-toxic products and techniques to get you back in control of your home faster, and safer.
Choosing a pest control provider is serious business. Wouldn’t you want an exterminator that stands out from the rest? Don’t settle for less when it comes to getting rid of bed bugs!