If you’re debating between hiring a bed bug control company and do-it-yourself extermination, the debate is over. The professionals will always have your backs, but if you need a little more food for thought then here are some things to consider.
10 Reasons Why Hiring a Pest Control Company is a Smart Decision
- Your health. Between the sleepless nights dreading becoming your infestation’s next meal, and the harmful treatment products on the market, bed bugs can put your health at risk. Let the experts protect your home and your well being by getting things done quickly and safely.
- Fewer chemicals. Choosing the wrong products, overspraying, and exposing you and your loved ones to toxic chemicals is a potential risk when taking matters into your own hands. A good professional pest control expert will be ready with non-toxic solutions, which means you can breathe easy in more ways than one.
- Ready for anything. No job is too big for an expert exterminator. Hiring a pest control company with solutions for any need means you’ll always have the right tools for the job. So, there’s never a need to worry about getting things done.
- Plan of action. The worst part about a DIY bed bug extermination is never knowing if you’re doing enough, but the professionals do. Bed bug experts know what it takes to get rid of bed bugs quickly and effectively, and their methods and techniques stand the test of time.
- No more itching. Waking up several times a night scratching from being eaten alive is no fun. Hire a professional exterminator and solve the problem a lot faster.
- More flexibility. Hiring a professional gives you more flexibility in your schedule. The right exterminator will work with you to get things done on your time so you can focus on what is important to you.
- Better problem solving. A novice do-it-yourselfer may not be able to think on their toes. The training and expertise of a bed bug professional allows for the kind of quick thinking and knowledgeability necessary to come up with on the spot solutions for any scenario.
- Don’t spread the infestation. Bed bugs travel fast, but a good exterminator works faster. Professional pest control companies have what it takes to contain and eradicate an infestation before you can bring an unwanted guest to your next family dinner.
- Cost effective. Exterminators have much more at their disposal to get rid of an infestation than what you would be able to purchase on your own for the same amount. A professional doing the job right the first time can also save you from spending on repeat treatments.
- Less stress. When a professional is on the job, you don’t have to worry about every little detail on your own. You can kick back and relax, and let someone else take care of things!
What to Expect from a Professional Pest Exterminator
A professional pest control company should always be willing to be upfront about their services, and provide you with an assessment of the situation before any work begins. Honesty, integrity, and commitment to their clients are essential qualities in good bed bug exterminators. Expect your pest control expert to perform a full inspection of your home, and to have an organized, comprehensive approach for extermination. They should be communicating every step of the way.
Why Choose Bed Bug 911
BedBug911 goes above and beyond for our clients. After almost twenty years in business, we have developed an innovative 3 Step Process that tackles bed bug extermination from every angle. Our experience encompasses a wide range of clientele, including nursing homes, commercial buildings, and even those struggling with hoarding disorder. We even offer non-toxic solutions for people with children, pets, or respiratory issues. Our team can accommodate anyone’s needs, and we are available 24/7 to get the job done.
There are so many reasons why hiring a pest control company is in your best interest.Don’t wait until it’s too late. Contact a professional and get rid of bed bugs now!